I have a Beagle Board X-15.

I attempted to load Java on it, and ran out of space.  I read blogs, and
followed an attempt to remove Java; but ended up with a beagle board that
only shows a blinking cursor on the terminal screen (and nothing more).

I would like to load a new image on the Beagle Board X-15, and start over.
 I found this page:  https://beagleboard.org/latest-images

I clicked on the link for the X-15 (to load on my micro-SD card).  But the
link returns a 404 error.

I'm also not sure how to put the new image on the board, since it doesn't
seem to have a button to hold down (like the beagle bone black does).

Does anyone have experience with installing a new image on the X-15?
 Thanks,

Joseph

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/92d5dd98-e7db-420e-9893-06538c33de17%40googlegroups.com.