Thanks Jason, those were two great examples.

Has anyone had any trouble with the scratch pad between PRUs? I'm using it
to pass values between the two systems and it doesn't appear to be working
at all. I even created a test script that has a PRU load a value into bank
0 and then read it back out into a separate register and it doesn't appear
to be working. I get nothing back out of bank0. Is there some control
register that you have to set to activate these banks?
Here is the code I am using to test
init:
    LDI32 R21, 0x55555555
    LDI32 R1, 0x00000000
    LDI32 R2, 0x00000020
    XOUT 10, &R21, 4
    NOP
    XIN 10, &R1, 1
;    MOV R1, R21

    SUB R2, R2, 1
    MOV R30, R1
    NOP

read_loop:
    SUB R2, R2, 1
    LSR R30, R30, 1
    NOP
    QBNE read_loop, R2, 0
    QBA init
    HALT

The MOV command works just fine but the XIN command does nothing. The
register remains empty. Any thoughts?

Zach

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/77f4936f-70fa-49b5-b45b-8d6c38b3937e%40googlegroups.com.