On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 6:15 PM, Robert Nelson <robertcnel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> the cpsw/eth0 is just broken. ;)  i saw on github (irc zmatt) was looking
> at it:
>
> https://github.com/dutchanddutch/bb-kernel/commit/
> 0c720957b43a8cea423b80e9fa8772ddb41c186c

hmmm, I wonder if that works ? Matthijs hehe I should have known.

> ah, just don't have /uEnv.txt, /boot.scr, /boot/boot.scr in the 1st
> partition, or /boot/uEnv.txt in any of the first 7 partitions and
> it'll ignore the microSD..

Ah, ok, sounds like it's been around a while and I just haven't realized.
Thanks for the answers, and have a great Christmas !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqp3NYqVLoai0Fp9Nm8XcXmPA6Qgx_URuxX6Tvx7tO3-w%40mail.gmail.com.