Not to mention that redesigning the same processor with a different GPU in
it would cost a lot of money too. But that does not explain the newer
processors with integrated GPU's from the same company.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORp7FeujCSvkVG8UjC_5FNAPoDjS%2BUJtOqoQitiRxTbUGg%40mail.gmail.com.