If you're trying to enable, thus "install" a service with systemctl You
need a Wantedby target.

But just google: "how to systemd" + <whichever search term you need> and
you'll probably be greated by way more hits than you'll ever need.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqYhrGuF6%2B6QAmB9UQizeTB2nFbj5Fm3ghOJQTCN3Hgcg%40mail.gmail.com.