On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Pier <pierstabil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I have just get  a BBBW for a project,
> I would like to use SDL / OpenGL/EGL  with a frame buffer  (no X),
>
> What kernel version I should use ?  and where I can get the sdk/libraries ?
>
> I have try with the latest 4.4.43 bone , and I get the:
>
> omaplfb.ko
> pvrsrvkm.ko
>
> but without the user space stuffs,  where I can get the user space libraries
> and user space pvrsrv service ?

you need to grab the userspace via:

http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#SGX_BeagleBone.2FBeagleBone_Black

>  With the latest  4.4.x ti-channel kernel I get only the:
> pvrsrvkm.ko
> and the user space pvrsrv service seems working:
> PVR_K: UM DDK-(3699939) and KM DDK-(3699939) match. [ OK ]
>
> but where I can find the libraries for this version ? its ok that with this
> version there is no omaplfb.ko ?

It's a different stack, and we don't really have TI's new userspace working yet.

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYiRGAPFy6JO4Jp0TqUrWjm%2Bnmgcy%2BekjypJ1FTeaqmT7g%40mail.gmail.com.