On Sat, 1/28/17, Rohit Ram <rohitra...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [beagleboard] flashing lights and failed installation on BBGW
 To: "BeagleBoard" <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
 Cc: stephanechare...@gmail.com
 Date: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 3:40 AM

 Hi,
 Is there a way to stop wifidog from controlling those
 usr-leds. I've been trying to control them through
 bonescript, but they keep reverting to the wifidog scanning
 pattern.
 Regards,
 Rohit
 On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 1:18:27 PM UTC+10,
 RobertCNelson wrote:On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 10:02 PM,
 Stephane Charette

 <stephane...@gmail.com> wrote:

 > Trying to install BBGW-blank-debian-8.5-seeed-
 iot-armhf-2016-08-07-4gb.img

 > onto a new BBGW.  Had problems, so I went out and
 bought a new micro SD card

 > and a new card reader just in case.

 > When I hold the boot button down as I plug in power, I
 get one of two

 > scenarios happening:

 > User LEDs #0 and 2 turn on, then lights 1 and 3 turn
 on, and back to #0 and

 > 2, then 1 and 3.  I've left it like that for over
 an hour thinking maybe

 > that was a new pattern.

 That's wifidog, scanning for wifi adapers...

 > All 4 LEDs turn on, then off, then on again, at the
 same rate as the normal

 > "heartbeat".  So blink twice, then 1/2
 second pause, and blink twice again.

 "flashing" failed...

 > User LED #0 (heartbeat) blinks maybe 3 or 4 times, then
 nothing else.  No

 > other activity.

 > Is there a page where the blink patterns are explained?
  If not, does

 > someone know where in the code to look so I can find
 the different blink

 > patterns and their explanation?

 Do you have a usb serial adapter?

 For "flashing" you are looking for the cylon
 pattern..

 Robert Nelson

 https://rcn-ee.com/

 Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group.

 from it, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/7c4419fd-fd50-4f9b-bdf4-ef2a6a40b272%40googlegroups.com.

 La sfarsitul veacului al XIX-lea si inceputul celui urmator cele patru
sectoare ale oricarei vieti nomice moderne aveau urmatoarea ordine circulatie
industrie  comert agricultura Era ordinea jului de tehnicitate Cu alte cuvinte
in agricultura omul ramanea prevalent si tehnica era atunci  a in comert
traditia juca un rol mai mare decat tehnica  in industrie cele doua elemente se
mau  in circulatie insa era maximum de tehnica si minimum de traditie Nu
intamplator deci spre ulatie se indreptau manie investitii  totul si dm
credinta ca tehnica era temelia progresului si aceul relelor universale Romania
 intrata in modernitate  urma regulile acesteia   '

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/973056523.2473383.1485589950432%40mail.yahoo.com.