On Fri, 2/10/17, felipe robles <electrofe...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [beagleboard] beaglebone green wireless is shutdown
 To: "BeagleBoard" <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Friday, February 10, 2017, 8:33 PM

 Thanks for
 the answer. Today were added two capacitor of .1uF and 10uF
 in power line to beaglebone. System is testing about 4 hours
 and works fine (all weekend will be testing)

 El jueves, 9 de febrero de
 2017, 18:38:37 (UTC-3), Gerald  escribió:It needs to be
 steady at 5V. 4V is not going to work very well. You can try
 adding some bulk capacitance across the connections. Maybe
 10uF to 20uF and add a 0.1uF as well..
 Gerald
 On Thu,