Jason Kridner,

Generally:

     How do you incorporate a BBGW into a consumer product?

     Does anybody do this, or do they design their own board

     using BBGW as a base?

Reset/Upgrade:

     How does a customer 'factory reset' a bricked BBGW?  Swap

     out the SD card?  Provide an externally accessible slot

     for the SD card, or allow customer to open and replace

     the card?  RMA?

     How are field upgrades handled?  Replace SD card?  Over the

     air upgrade procedure?  Connect via serial port?  RMA?

Jason, did I Cc this message properly as you requested?  If so where do I go
to see this posting?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/000b01d28c81%24a7a2f470%24f6e8dd50%24%40mchsi.com.