Converting Orcad/Allegro files to Altium is pretty easy if you can get the
Allegro files in ascii format. There are several issues you have to clean up,
especially the copper pour areas which I advise to delete and just recreate
these areas. Some of the components included some artifacts which need fixing.
The universal database that links Schematic and PCB layout will have some
inconsistencies and these need to be resolved.

I converted the original BBB files which took me a few days to complete. My
advise is generate Gerber files after the final conversion and compare those to
the original Gerber files to ensure you haven’t made any mistakes in the
conversion.

Regards,
John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/3FD8C9DA-768A-461A-98A7-C95F81F2A89C%40gmail.com.