your logs shows everything OK.

But don't know about LED's glowing. anyhow you can log in to your
board and you can try experimenting what you want.

By seeing logs what i can say is, u-boot, kernel image and rootfs all
are loaded well, no problem with those images.

so don't worry about those LED's, you start your next task.

Thanks,
Madhu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAA2oCOk67LdcxNVEKVueWfC42CKXWbabLTyNV3bT2P2taWp6bA%40mail.gmail.com.