If you want the latest "release" version, use the 11-06 version, as
referenced on
https://beagleboard.org/latest-images

I told you where the "console version" corresponding to that "release"
version was.

==

If you are comfortable using a "testing" version, then I would only use the
ones that
were listed on
http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian

There are other intermediate builds that may or may not have completed
testing.

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CANN_KV7%3DwmP%3DPGBPayDieR2scKKz3%3DOMRmwRMesf8wTk8C9yCQ%40mail.gmail.com.