Hello,

Is there a specific kernel and/or Debian Distro that does not work with the
Arrow BBB? I am asking because I just received a BBB from the Arrow MFG.
group and the board has not worked so far. I have tried to update the
image, I have used PuTTY/Cloud9, and I have updated the PuTTY software
thinking this would be an issue. Although this fixed some of the
connectivity issues with my other boards, it did not fix the connectivity
issue with the Arrow BBB. Besides that mess, I ordered a Rev. C and got a
Rev. A.

Seth

P.S. I am dealing with the Arrow people now at Arrow.com but just in case
this is my issue, I need to find a way to make my board work on my system.
I have downloaded the required software drivers and plugged the sucker in.
I still cannot advance to the online part to my board. I have been unable
to even get PuTTY and Cloud9 recognize that my board is plugged in. My
computer shows the file system but I cannot get it to work for some reason.
Aw!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/d99afa83-af50-4732-866b-fc8399f64f73%40googlegroups.com.