Hello Again,

Seth here. I am working out of a book and Flask is the subject.

*    from flask import Flask*
*    app = Flask(__name__)*

*    @app.route("/")*
*    def hello():*
*        return "Blah, blah, blah!"*

*    if __name__ == "__main__":*
*        app.run(host='0.0.0.0', port=81, debug=True)*

The above software should run an app online at http://beaglebone.local:81
and I should get some feedback on my PuTTY command line.

Issue 1: The sudo python super-Flask.py software runs and does not quit but
when I arrive via Chrome to my port address, there is nothing but an error
on the online page stating that this host does not exist.

Issue 2: Should I use another host or port? I have no clue and the people
from Flask sent me back to the "you people." BBB! Oh and the BBBW!

Seth

P.S. If you have any ideas, hit me up. I sure could use some three-year
hiatus fixes.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/70207c75-1794-46e9-97aa-0bc995ee900a%40googlegroups.com.