Hello,

I was just out there wondering one day what type of Terminals are located
on the BBBL. So, what type of terminals are located on this thing?

I see there is a battery, LiPo input section and some servo connectors. I
see a bunch of what look like Grove terminals on this thing. What are they
actually called? I would like to know so I can find out exactly what I need
to do to make connections or for me and the purchasing thing in life.

Seth

P.S. Any ideas would be very beneficial, i.e. to me only. I am sure I could
build something, post a build, and then coordinate but I just, for now,
need to know the names of these connections/terminals for the BBBL. For
Dell's sake, I live in Louisiana. Everything is backward here and no one
has MCUs for selling or any information on this type of stuff unless I am
dealing with Oil and Gas.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/3d3ba1af-5662-433c-8eaf-8c5f1e8813fc%40googlegroups.com.