hello hi Travis Lytle i am using same waveshare cape to interface with my
begalbone black.here i have to read can data using begalbone black but i
have some questions regarding this can u please help me out??

if i use this board with my begal bone black is it possible to read CAN
messages ???

how to interface this with my begalbone black board?? i mean any circuit
diagram??
is there 120ohm termination resistor on board?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/5ee83611-5fd1-4afc-a9bf-d7c36b4a9549%40googlegroups.com.