How can I find out whether the PRU and CPU are driven by the same
oscillator? Specifically, a colleague told me that the IEP timer (which I'm
reading with the PRU) is driven by a 24 MHz oscillator that's PLL'd so the
timer increments at 200 MHz, whereas the CPU is driven by a 25 MHz
oscillator PLL'd so that the CPU runs at 1 GHz.

It seems to me that if they're driven by different oscillators, then they
could drift apart over time.

Page 1177 of the TRM (spruh73n.pdf) mentions a 32-kHz crystal oscillator,
but I don't see how that's related.

Also, are these oscillators within the Sitara SoC, or somewhere else on the
BBB? The SRM just references 24.576 MHz oscillator (pg 70 of e14
BBB_SRM_rev 0.9.pdf), and I'm not sure how that's related to the 24/25 MHz
oscillators my colleague mentioned.

Thanks for your help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/875190da-997e-47ac-8b0a-0ea93747acb8%40googlegroups.com.