Hello, should we create a modular card to which we can add and remove ports
via DIP connectors (something like this
https://www.digikey.com/catalog/en/partgroup/pppc-and-pptc-series/2709? Mpart
= PPTC062LFBN-RC & vendor = 35) and insert external cards that make the
interface with the necessary port.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/f9e41b57-12f7-427b-b05f-c68b73700ece%40googlegroups.com.