On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Riko Ho <antonius.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes I only use the "include" for a test on GPIO,
>
> how can I use one of the overlay and modify it ? thanks

You want a definitive answer ? Learn how device tree overlays work. Modify
an overlay that is closest to fitting your needs. Then compile it.

Which is to say the question you pose it something like "My car won;t
start, how do I fix it ?" . . .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqG13LXgS7vec5eCVz9%2Basv7CJk1%2BPmyN3Sq5sM_bFy%2BA%40mail.gmail.com.