On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Riko Ho <antonius.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm....in that case, I want to run qemu on my ubuntu host....

Nice thought, BUT the image-builder script is already using "qemu"
when you run it on an x86.  So your not actually doing or changing
anything..

> I tried to rebuild debian 8 now...and see if I got qemu error again,

Oh you'll get the same issue "again", and i'll say once again it's
qemu, run it on an ARM platform.

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYi-fu8eDsPcEN8VRcH0XBH4Gcmvik19oBWt0_fuGBTi-g%40mail.gmail.com.