I completely removed it from the chassis so far. I haven't yet experimented
to see how close it could be; I'm more likely to place it as far at as I
can to make it most accurate.

On May 14, 2017 10:32 AM, "Clark Sann" <acs...@icloud.com> wrote:

How far did you have to move the BB from the motors?

msgid/beagleboard/5984f57c-bba3-47ea-93f2-6ca02d456b05%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/5984f57c-bba3-47ea-93f2-6ca02d456b05%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CANWgLD1E3fwWqx3SkYw_sk2dWcxUq2yMOGrUqHQcMmNvd%2B0_OA%40mail.gmail.com.