As a noob using BeagleBone Blue this page is not making clear what to look
for on your board. The image shown is an old BeagleBone Black I assume, and
the reference to buttons and other details that are NOT present on your own
board leads you to conclude you are in the wrong place.

I am still not understanding why there is a SD-boot button as I have never
used it, but the instructions refer to it, and I am suggesting to clean up
that text.

I see 4 grey images with unhappy faces (image does not exist) in the books
section.

Based on my overall experience from using the the BeagleBone Blue I would
stress the fact that this is a community effort, with great variation in
maturity and finish. This is actually the most difficult part, I am still
looking for a mature python library and it does not seem to exist. Beginner
guidance on this part would help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/67ec72c3-51bb-4b71-b2a8-1909343aff57%40googlegroups.com.