In 3.02.00.05 it is u-boot.img so that is correct.
I'd recommend an FTDI TTL uart cable to debug this so that you can see if
uboot is actually being loaded in a terminal.
Are you pressing switch S2 when you insert power to force the boot from SD
card?
Iain

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/6e854905-1e8f-41a6-99ef-cee48359b982%40googlegroups.com.