On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 8:36 PM Jeff Albrecht <jeffrey.h.albre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 5:26:29 PM UTC-7, Jason Kridner wrote:
>

>> On May 31, 2017, at 7:37 PM, Jeff Albrecht <jeffrey.h...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Can you provide the journalctl output?
>>

> Pastebin https://pastebin.com/aGMq9P7S

I didn't see any mention of 'rc_battery_monitor'. Looks like there might be
an issue with that service being enabled in the new Stretch images.

Can you try 'sudo systemctl enable rc_battery_monitor; sudo systemctl start
rc_battery_monitor'?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CA%2BT6QP%3DtcOn292rijedMDLQ%2BDdpY_n69bRtTkeGGMpPE%3Dd55xQ%40mail.gmail.com.