Thanks Robert!!!

The information/education we're getting from this site is really helpful!!

Changed board.c::board_fit_config_name_match(..) to always return '0', but
the MLO/SPL appears to be stuck at the same place...

Since the MLO/SPL, is printing out its startup string on console, tomorrow
I will try to print out the MLO/SPL's board ID to the console or some other
debug interface, and then update this thread if successful.

Also, I may be dd'ing the MLO and u-boot image to the SD card incorrectly,
as I get

>>> Created a new DOS disklabel with disk identifier 0xad1707b9.

Start sector 8192 out of range.

Failed to add partition: Numerical result out of range

After the sudo sfdisk step..

Regards,

jeff

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/ee1d97e8-8878-4cd2-afbc-e60b8ecaa91a%40googlegroups.com.