I attempted an upgrade recently on my new BBBlue; however, it hung up at
99% completion (according to terminal window in Cloud9 via
http://beaglebone.local:3000/ide.html).  I lost connection with the webUI
so I ssh'ed into the board and finished/recovered the update with dpkg
--configure -a.  Unfortunately, shortly after this, I lost connection with
the board through ssh and I am unsure how to reach the board to fix/debug.
 Current symptoms:

   - LED 0 is blinking in "heart-beat" rhythm
   - LEDs G and R and blinking interchangebly (like emergency lights?)
      - pressing the MOD button changes the rhythm of LEDs G and R
      - pressing the PAU button pauses the G and R LEDs from blinking
   - WIFI LED is lit (steady, no blinking)
   - ON LED is lit (steady, no blinking)

Can someone tell me how to either revert to factory settings or find
another way to hack into this board?

Thanks,
~~Chad~~

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/addb1fd4-a738-47c5-91ab-f3141f86cf8d%40googlegroups.com.