<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CEyiQvEskfw/WWrXEb-ufyI/AAAAAAAAJzw/GPimvfA_Pr8cmthhsmzyieibpBky1raZgCLcBGAs/s1600/ToShow.JPG>

Hello,

This is the print or reading from the software I produced from the book. It
works.

I tried a BBB with Grove Cape and it shut the board down and would not
power on. I tried it on the BBGW and it fried my TMP36 sensor. I touched
the sensor and it was blistering hot. I got burned, i.e. you mothers.

So, in hindsight, I will stick with the BBB and BBBW for now. I have an
older  model that is only 2GB. It worked right from the get-go.

Here is the software and it works with GNDA_ADC and pin 'P9_40'.

var b = require('bonescript');

function readTemp() {

   b.analogRead('P9_40', displayTemp);

}