yeah looks kind a that way , i am actually confused if HDMI  is already
plug and play then it means HDMI chip is also getting input and that input
is my tft lcd requires what if i directly applies that to my tft lcd
will it gonna work ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOhc2AN-%2B4sckhamnfBbecHAFaA3Z%2BqVOoxOM9OUmRKuy1iGaQ%40mail.gmail.com.