I remember following these instructions a few months ago, but now when I
try to apt-get install firmware-ti-connectivity, I get the no installation
candidate error.

I can't apt-get install bb-wl18xx-firmware since it depends on
firmware-ti-connectivity.

Running Ubuntu 16.04.1 (4.4.45-bone-rt-r16).

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b926b1ba-223c-4a1b-84f1-136edef5aae0%40googlegroups.com.