John,
Thanks a lot.
I am debugging a user space app.
I guess I didn't realize I could use Eclipse on my host and debug on the
target without the binaries on the host. I do have the sources on my host
anyway.
I have never heard of CCSV7 but a quick look at
http://www.ti.com/tool/ccstudio is attractive. I'll check it out.
Thanks,
Clark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/6feb4433-64ca-488a-94da-7859f82a6442%40googlegroups.com.