Hello,

The other day is when I did some incorrect measurements and almost burned
down the "world." Anyway, I need some support. What are some surefire ways
I can test my GPIO pins in the Debian distro with our commands?

Seth

P.S. I do not want to test them via hardware. I thought there might be a
way to test them with our BASH in Debian. If you know and are willing to
share, I would like to have you on board on this specific task. Thank you
again for the support.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/d7e37911-f546-417d-9074-8f0a15797331%40googlegroups.com.