I did some modifications to the pru_speak.c to correct errors until it
finally compiled.

Now the problem is that the directory /sys/class/misc/pru_speak/ is not
created and the "build/bdist.linux-armv7l/egg/pru_speak/pruspeak.py", line
20, in __init__ method fails with:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/sys/class/misc/pru_speak/pru_speak_abort'

I don't know how to proceed from that. Some googling sugested a
misc_register() call, but there are no miscdevice at all at the pru_speak.c.

Any help?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/5f7f4780-41ca-49a1-9bc2-c26f0666b186%40googlegroups.com.