I've used UART0 (UT0) to do exactly that. You can use the documentation on
the github site to find the location:

https://github.com/beagleboard/beaglebone-blue/blob/master/docs/BeagleBone_Blue_ShortSpec.pdf
https://github.com/beagleboard/beaglebone-blue/blob/master/BeagleBone_Blue_sch.pdf

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c5b2a5be-bee4-48c8-b29d-704422a27ed9%40googlegroups.com.