Hi,
attached is my simple testcase. puls_gen.c is the loader, pru.c is the
program for pru1.
It's very simple. First I write some known values in shared memory. Then I
load pru progam and activate it.
pru1 is moving 2 values ( just to see that it works ) and at the end it
should toggle P8_45 (Pin40) full speed.
Makefile is included.

I'm able to compile pru.c, that works.
Currently I'm unable to compile puls_gen.c, because on that ( missing
prussdrv.h )
../include/puls_gen.h:9:22: fatal error: prussdrv.h: No such file or
directory
 #include <prussdrv.h>

Device tree is a real problem for me at the moment.
I did follow Robert's instructions.

What is my next step? Think first my puls_gen.c should compile correctly'?
Do I need a local copy of prussdrv.c?
I want to use the HDMI ( for test only P8_43 ... P8_46 ) as output. It's
mode5 and should be connected to __R30 of pru1.
Up to now I didn't find consistent information, I saw Derek Molloy's
videos, but was not able to make that happen, because
on a different directory structure.

Best case .... it should be possible to modify the device tree as required
out of the C-program ( Linux ), and exit from that
with status as it was. At the moment I gave up the idea ....

My device tree description is also attached. But currently I'm unable to
load that one.

What is your recommendation?
Any help or link to working example would be appreciated

Kasimir

PS was not possible to attach the files, how can I provide my data ( 6kB )?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/81287cc1-7501-47bb-a887-db9684071d5a%40googlegroups.com.