Missing from the FAQ: What are the minimum power supply requirements?

Looking at the board, there's no external power plug so I'm assuming
everything comes via USB.
USB supplies have limits, so before I go making additions that draw 2.5A it
would help to know if my 2.6A supply is good enough.
[If the the PocketBeagle needs more than 0.1A, the answer would be "no"]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/36f7e702-c212-4628-bab9-a8e89d332d9f%40googlegroups.com.