Not sure if this is what you need, but I dont remember having issues with
the LCD, however the 12MHz clock (and its harmonics) feeding the HDMI was
quite troublesome.
If you dont need hdmi, you can disable CLKOUT1 (XDMA_EVENT_INTR0) by
default by setting SYSBOOT[5] low. If you do need it, then you may need to
think of a better way of feeding the hdmi clock.
HTH,
Gaurav

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/6fbf8719-94ae-48be-adb1-26a02c7524b5%40googlegroups.com.