Hello,

I'm using beaglebone black with 7inch display from 4D systems (4DCAPE-70T)
Final goal is to setup cross-compile environment with QtQuick and
QtVirtualkeyboard support.
Buildroot looked promising... But I just can't make display operational.

Here are the config steps I made and result received on serial port:
https://pastebin.com/9n7Ativt

My guess is that uEnv.txt is missing some configuration, tried different
bits and pieces to incorporate to Buildroot default uEnv.txt, but nothing
seems to work.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/190a5584-ded9-42bd-bb0e-98fe956cdd38%40googlegroups.com.