Hello all,
I am struggling with booting the beaglebone green from sd card. When beagle
bone connected with custom carrier board then sysboot[15:14] state is 00b
due to carrier board connections. There is no issue when booting from emmc.
MMC Clock frequency for different sysboot[15:14] are shown below.
MMC0 clock is 60MHz when sysboot[15:14]=00b
MMC0 clock is 48MHz when sysboot[15:14]=01b
MMC1 clock is 48MHz in all conditions, and it is boot from emmc without any
issue.
How can i solve this issue without changing my custom board connections.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/70ab7931-8114-46fc-8b7e-00420b2287b7%40googlegroups.com.