Hi all,

I have already done interfacing BBB with slave devices such as RTC with a
finite slave address. Now I am in need of communicating BBB
with a Micro Controller through I2C interface. The way in the RTC is
interfaced is not working in this case. In this case, BBB need to be either
in Multi Master mode or slave mode.

Is it possible to make BBB working in I2C Multi Master mode or slave mode.
Is Mutli Master/Slave mode supported by kernel?  Drivers available?
Is there any sample .dts file for configuring i2c in Multi Master/Slave
Mode.

Thanks & Regards,
Sajeevan.K

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/58602e33-0ce3-4e39-bc3c-f466ad275307%40googlegroups.com.