Hello everyone,

I am using a Beagle Bone Black with a RGB123 cape to drive pixels. With the
BBB running Falcon Player (latest version, 1.9.xxx), if I unplug the
network cable and reconnect it, the BBB becomes unresponsive to a ping (it
doesn't recover from the temporary disconnect). I have to hard reset the
BBB to get it communicating again.

On my RPi running an older version of Falcon Player (v1.8.xxx), I can
unplug and replug the network cable and it recovers just fine.

Any idea why the BBB is temperamental with the network connection? The IP
address is statically assigned on the BBB. Any idea to help it auto recover
from a temporary network disconnect?

Thanks!
Tom

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/eded4a56-d389-4ff3-983f-9af5a301d4e6%40googlegroups.com.