Hi Drew,
Awesome, I just received my PocketBeagle today from arrow.com.  Is this
going to be a full day workshop ? And are there any prerequisites, in terms
of getting acquainted to certain topic's before attending the workshop..
Thanks for the help - Carmelito

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/2261ba7d-ffc1-45a3-93d1-a5b2dbcaf870%40googlegroups.com.