Hi,

I'm a newbie trying to program the Beaglebone Black PRU for a school
project and I'm having some trouble with pinmuxing on the board.

I'd like to connect some of the board's pins to the PRU, but some of them
don't work. For example, running the following command :

    config-pin -a P8_45 pruin

Yields the following error :

    P8_45 pinmux file not found!
    bash: /sys/devices/platform/ocp/ocp*P8_45_pinmux/state: No such file or
directory
    Cannot write pinmux file:
/sys/devices/platform/ocp/ocp*P8_45_pinmux/state

I tried running this command before, but nothing changed :

    config-pin overlay cape-universala

Do you know what the problem might be ?

I am using the Debian 9.2 2017-10-10 4GB SD IoT
<https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-9.2-iot-armhf-2017-10-10-4gb.img.xz>image

found there <https://beagleboard.org/latest-images> and this is the output
of uname -a :

    Linux beaglebone 4.4.91-ti-r133 #1 SMP Tue Oct 10 05:18:08 UTC 2017
armv7l GNU/Linux

Thanks in advance,

Loïc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/ef14dea2-2850-48ae-b1bf-d6138042198f%40googlegroups.com.