Robert:

Are the default device tree pinmux connections for the PocketBeagle the
functions
named in the silkscreen labels on the bottom of the PocketBeagle?

So far this appears to be the case.  Any exceptions?

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/ed6ad773-0550-4e46-bb30-d5f49fd4d752%40googlegroups.com.