It's been more than a week and I still haven't received a reply. There is
something wrong with my beaglebone and I'm not able to use it for what I
bought it for. Please let me know what can be done.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CACdP%3D8GP40zYEaRb7f_kxE-oXwRMwD7T4EV4VVnr%3DVvtDnt6hQ%40mail.gmail.com.