Hi, all. I have a beaglebone green connected to a custom cape. I am running
the latest machinekit image.
I have it all configured and runs mostly OK. I am having an issue with end
switch circuitry.
The switched are connected to P8_41 and P8_42 and are connected through the
circuit in the attachment (BJT with open collector, connected through load
resistor and internal pullup). If the end switch is opened, the board wont
boot at all. If the end switch is closed, the board boots without any
further issue.
My question is: is there any blocking mechanism that prevents CPU from
booting if, for example, any input is driver high?

Thanks in advance!
Paulo Sherring.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/104e9d33-607a-455a-88c1-2a88768de79e%40googlegroups.com.