It looks like your software is trying to write to
/opt/scripts/device/bone/capes/DLPDLCR2000/0524/tmp_header_Video Play
Test__Tue__Nov_14_2017__11_19_37__.xls
but you don't have permissions to that location. Can you confirm that, and
do you know how to address that problem? I'm asking because I don't know
how much do you know, so I'm not sure what advice to give.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAC%3D1GgH4LahivKLOOKROmJ%3DDZ5vC_bV4kQ%3DwtN19SGT_uNx%2B9w%40mail.gmail.com.