On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Daniel Kulp <d...@kulp.com> wrote:

> Uhgg... also just discovered that the /proc/device-tree-model now reads:
>
> Octavo Systems OSD3358-SM-RED
>
> On the older stretch 9.1 based image I have, it reads "TI AM335x BeagleBone
> Black" just like the black's.    That's going to break a bunch of things for
> me as well.  :(    I need to use the industrial version as we hit
> temperatures well below freezing.   Is this a uBoot thing?   Would dropping
> back to the older uBoot help?

Your board has a weird eeprom, please run:

sudo /opt/scripts/tools/version.sh

That board should have:

https://github.com/beagleboard/image-builder/blob/master/readme.md

Element14 BeagleBone Black Industrial:

  A0: [aa 55 33 ee 41 33 33 35  42 4e 4c 54 45 49 41 30 |.U3.A335BNLTEIA0|]

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYipghYapkwfrQDMp%3DfQoSjjuv3cGgQKoemVFk_HGAhhFA%40mail.gmail.com.