Hmmm , the weight’s not in the SRM on github?

I will try to take my BB-X15 572xEVM (sans the LCD screen) to the mailroom at
work and weigh.  the aluminum standoff’s are attached as feet so it may not be
an exact weight.

Hey, are you guys using the X15 for a university project?  When the time’s
right can you maybe share what you’re using it for and some of the work to date?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/536de230-1e65-4532-98b4-34069dab8aac%40googlegroups.com.