OK.
I'll be glad to gather any data for you that I can.

I can grab some scope traces of what the power looks like.
I don't have anything that will do 24 hour long captures.

The bench supply I have is well regulated, and quiet, 5 Amp.

I have run two PB (on Vin P1-pin1) from the same supply simultaneously.
The PBs are both rebooting at very different times, randomly, at the rate
of three or four times per day.

I will bridge a BBB and some bulk capacitance across the feed, and re-run
the experiment.

I am fairly sure this is not an input side power problem.

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/6cb610ff-d092-4d58-a0f8-5b9bda7208b4%40googlegroups.com.