Good afternoon!!!!

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wTH1LQNEHek/WjjB6B6oruI/AAAAAAAAERY/5ksvvLvs4_s82QQHVOf68eskpf8j193SwCLcBGAs/s1600/DSC_0229.JPG>
Hi currently iam working on beagleboneblack. Our problem is not
communication happen using serial port.  That one is a RS232 that one is
connected to our system.
here whatever message sending from beaglebone that will be received on my
system here iam using (Docklight or Hercules). But i did not get any
results.

Program :// on beaglebone side

*import time*
*import Adafruit_BBIO.UART as UART*
*import serial*
*UART.setup("UART2")*
*print "Starting program"*

*ser = serial.Serial('/dev/ttyO2', baudrate=9600,*
*                    parity=serial.PARITY_NONE,*
*                    stopbits=serial.STOPBITS_ONE,*
*                    bytesize=serial.EIGHTBITS*
*                    )*

*time.sleep(1)*

*try:*
*        ser.write('Hello World')*
*        ser.write('Serial Communication')*
*        ser.write('By: Embedded Laboratoryn')*
*        print 'Data Echo Mode Enabled'*
*        while True:*
*                if ser.inWaiting() > 0.50:*
*                        data = ser.read()*
*                        print data*
*                        print('hello')*
*                        print('good morning')*
*except KeyboardInterrupt:*
*        print "Exiting Program"*

*except:*
*        print "Error Occurs, Exiting Program"*

*finally:*
*        ser.close()*
*        pass*

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-KX_zEwR7uGQ/WjjDudizHtI/AAAAAAAAERk/8DR57O7sZMgafrolzu4valVb6eTMIG0mQCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture2.JPG>

Here iam not getting any results can you please solve my problem.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/24389f1d-9aae-4041-b59c-03e3c39e360a%40googlegroups.com.